The Election Schedule and Call for Nomination
24th February 2019
I would like to declare, 27th March 2019 as the date of third election of BAP, which is also the date for general meeting of the members.
The election commissioner invites nomination form for the election of the councilors for the tenure of 2019-2020 in the duly filled nomination form attached herewith.
Schedule of the BAP Election 2019-2020
Last date of new membership: 20th February 2019
- Final voter list will be published on 20th February 2019
- Invitation of nomination papers : 24th February 2019
- Last date for withdrawal of nomination: 15th March 2019 up to 12.00 noon.
- The duly filled nomination and withdrawal form attached herewith can be submitted by post or by hand at the following address:
BAP 2019, Block B, Department of Pathology, BSMMU, Dhaka 1000.
Phone: 01713002085, Email : email@example.com
- Last date of withdrawal of candidature: 20th March 2019 up to 12.00 noon.
- Declaration of final list of eligible candidates: 21st March 2019.
- Date of Election: 27th March 2019.
- Place of election: NINS, Dhaka.
- Declaration of result: 29th March 2019.
- Incomplete forms, forms without original signature and those not received within specified date will be rejected.
Code of conduct
- No candidate will use any unethical means for campaigning.
- No member will call election commissioner and try to influence. All communications to the election commissioner should be done by e-mail.
Prof. Dr. Mohammed Kamal
Election Commissioner, BAP.